SCORENIGERIA has compiled a list of Nigerian players who moved on transfer deadline day.
1. UCHE ABGO – From Standard Liege of Belgium to SC Braga, Portugal. Season-long loan with option to buy permanently.
2. KINGSLEY MICHAEL – From Bologna FC to US Cremonese Serie B in Italy. It’s the second time he will be with this club. Last season, he played on loan at another Serie B club Perugia.
3. KELECHI NWAKALI – From Arsenal FC England, to SD Huesca in Spain. His contract at Arsenal has been cancelled after he failed to make the grade at the London club. His new club have since shipped him out on loan to a third division side till January for him to attain full match fitness as he has not played actively for almost six months due to visa problems.
4. STANLEY IGBOUN – From FC UFA to FC Dynamo Moscow in Russia. The experienced forward has made the big move to Moscow to join Dynamo after he proved himself at modest club FC Ufa.
5. AMINU UMAR – From Osmanlispor FC to Caykur Rizespor in Turkey. He has bagged a contract for two and a half years after a successful loan spell at Rizespor.
6. DAVID EMMANUEL – From Ikon Allah Academy in Kaduna to Fremad Amager FC Denmark. The promising youngster gets a chance to show his class in Denmark.
7.CHINEDU GOFFERY – From Rabotnicki to Olimpik Donestk in Ukraine.
8.NNAMDI OFOBORH – From AFC Bournemouth to Wycombe Wanderers England. The Flying Eagles midfielder has moved on loan to get more playing time in the lower league.