The series continues on how monies meant for the development of Nigeria football found their way to private pockets via the private account of a staffer of the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) on the instructions of president Amaju Pinnick.
RAJAN ZAKA used his private savings account number 4015701085 with Skye Bank for the purposes of laundering and diverting funds meant for football development in Nigeria.
The narrative of the transactions from this account continues.
(61) 24th November 2015-the account was debited 10,000,000.00 Naira- CHQ NO 12 PD IFO RAJAN ZAKA
(62) Same 24th November 2015- the account was debited 10,000,000.00 Naira- CHQ NO 14/PD IFO RAJAN ZAKA
(63) Same 24th November 2015- the account was debited 6,000,000.00 Naira- CHQ NO 15/PD IFO RAJAN ZAKA
(64) Same 24th November 2015- the account was credited 20,000,000.00 Naira- R-65472555/NIGER: ADDITIONAL PAYMENT FOR FEDERATIONS CUP FINAL IN LAGOS: CBN:78395774-24894:-65521833
(65) 26th November 2015-the account was debited 2,300,000.00 Naira-130/SIP/FT B/O RAJAN IFO ADELAKUN OLUWASEYI
(66) 22nd December 2015- the account was credited 10,000,000.00 Naira- NIBSS:9062192:RAJAN ZAKA: NIP CR/RAJAN ZAKA/SKYE
(67) Same 22nd December 2015-the account was debited 10,000,000.00 Naira- CHQ NO 16/PD IFO RAJAN ZAKA
(68) 23rd December 2015- the account was debited 7,000,000.00 Naira- CHQ NO 18 PD IFO RAJAN ZAKA
(69) Same 23rd December 2015- the account was debited 7,000,000.00- CHQ NO 17 PD IFO RAJAN ZAKA
(70) Same 23rd December 2015- the account was credited 400,000 Naira- 0070862/CPD BY 3RD PARTY- AHMED
(71) Same 23rd December 2015-the account was credited 800,000 Naira- FT B/O YUSUF AHMED IFO RAJAN ZAKA
(72) Same 23rd December 2015- the account was credited 2,000,000.00 Naira- NIBSS:0174522: YUSUF AHMED: NIP FROM YUSUF AHMED TO RAJAN ZAKA.
(73) 29th December 2015- the account was credited 12,000,000.00- SB CHQ 013 IFO RAJAN ZAKA B/O AHMED YUSUF
(74) 8th January 2016- the account was debited 3,000,000.00 Naira- CHQ NO 19/PD IFO RAJAN ZAKA
(75) 18th January 2016- the account was credited 31,083,750.00 Naira-R-93084839/NIGER: PAYMENT FOR THE FIRST PHASE SCREENING EXERCISE OF THE U17 WO:CBN: 79978468-26898:-93.
Clearly, the NFF under the leadership of Amaju Pinnick have been the most financially reckless parastatal of the Federal Government.
Same thing allegedly happened under his watch as chairman of the Delta State Sports Commission where several billions of Naira meant for sports development disappeared into thin air.
The missing Delta State funds are also being investigated by the anti-graft agencies.
This series is from the stable of the National Association of Nigeria Footballers ( NANF).
BY HARRISON JALLA President (NANF)