After the story has been told of how $8.4 million from the 2014 World Cup, FIFA and CAF grants vanished into thin air on getting to the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF), we can now expose how the private account of an accounts staff was used to by the NFF leadership to siphon money meant for the development of football in Nigeria into their personal pockets.
The NFF have always prided themselves of being audited annually by multi-national auditors PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC), who are also the book keepers of FIFA.
But if this latest expose was really part of what PWC audited, then it leaves far much to be desired.
It is most mind-boggling and a direct transgression of civil service rules that Amaju Pinnick, president of the NFF and chief scouting officer of the Super Eagles for players domiciled outside Nigeria only, allegedly instructed a certain RAJAN ZAKA to use his personal account for the purposes of laundering and diverting funds meant for football development in Nigeria.
Rajan Zaka’s Skye Bank savings account number 4015701085 was converted to NFF official account. Just how INCREDIBLE!!
These are some of the transactions through this account –
( 1) 31st December 2014- The account was credited with 25,434,270.00 Naira from- RMT/ISW/31G W001/00/927/R40650518 NIGER/BAL
(2) 5th January 2015- There was a withdrawal of 7,700,000.00 Naira through transfer- PMT IFO to WODU LINKS GLOBAL LTD
(3) Same 5th January 2015- 9,960,000.00 Naira was withdrawn through transfer-PMT IFO to RENDEZVOUS VENTURES.
(4) 7th January 2015- the account was credited with 130,000 Naira cash deposit from by Aminu Yusuf 0283592
(5) Same 7th January 2015- the account was debited with a withdrawal of 1,500,000.00 Naira through transfer NEFT TRAN PMT IFO to CHRISTIAN .E
(6) 15th January 2015- the account was credited with the sum of 4,313,037.00 Naira from NIP TRSF/057014150/401570/085/ UTIBE ABASI ROBERT.
(7) 20th January 2015- the account was debited to the tune of 5,000,000.00 through transfer PMT IFO to RENDEZVOUS VENTURES NIG. LTD.
(8) 26th January 2015- the account was debited 500,000 Naira cash withdrawal 5075523 by RAJAN ZAKA.
(9) 27th January 2015- the account was debited 3,000,000.00 through transfer NEFT TRAN PMT IFO to SABAD & SONS
(10) Same 28th of January 2015- the account was debited 500,000 cash withdrawal by RAJAN ZAKA/9462052.
(11) Same 28th January 2015- the account was debited 500,000.00 again through cash withdrawal by RAJAN ZAKA/9462051
(12) 11th January 2015-the account was debited 200,000.00 cash withdrawal by RAJAN ZAKA/9462053
(13) 2nd March 2015- the account was credited 1,355,250.00 Naira from RMT/43142799/FGN: TRAINING PRO
(14) Same 2nd of March 2015- the account was credited 38,804,550. 00 Naira from RMT/42790720/FGN BEING PAYMENT.
(15) 3rd March 2015- the account was debited 10,000,000.00 through transfer NIP TRST to 0140571503/4015701085/BDC 0145715.
Can this be the fiscal discipline by the NFF that Amaju Pinnick has been boasting to the world?
BY HARRISON JALLA