Further investigations have revealed that the private account of a staffer, Rajan Zaka, which was funded by the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF), subsequently made payments running into millions of Naira to executive committee member Ahmed Yusuf Fresh as well as to several bureau de change companies.
On the instructions of the Amaju Pinnick-led NFF, RAJAN ZAKA using his private savings account with Skye Bank account Number 4015701085 paid Ahmed Yusuf Fresh on March 6, 2015 5 million Naira.
The same transaction was repeated on March 12 with Ahmed Yusuf Fresh receiving another 5 million Naira.
Millions were also diverted to bureau de change companies to be converted to foreign currencies allegedly for the personal use of senior NFF officials.
This is yet another daring instance of how money meant to develop Nigeria football was diverted to private pockets.
We present a further breakdown of transactions on this rogue account approved by the NFF leadership –
(16) 3rd March 2015- the account was Debited by the sum of 10,000,000.00- through transfer- NIP TRSF to 0140571503/4015701085/ BDC S 01405715
(17) Same 3rd March 2015- the account was debited 500,000 cash WDL by self 9991406 RAJAN ZAKA
(18) 6th of March 2015 the account was debited 5,000,000.00 through transfer- PMT IFO to AHMED YUSUF FRESH.
(19) Same 6th of March 2015- the account was debited 10,000,000.00- through transfer PMT IFO to RENDEZVOUS VENTURES
(20) Same 6th of March 2015- the account was debited 5,000,000.00 by cash withdrawal self 9462055 by RAJAN ZAKA
(21) 10th March 2015- the account was credited 20,000,000.00- from RMT/ISW/31G/W001/041945/R43685918 NIGER/PAR
(22) 12th March 2015- the account was credited 10,000,000.00 cash Deposit by self RAJAN ZAKA
(23) Same 12th of March 2015- the account was debited 6,000,000.00 PMT IFO to RENDEZVOUS VENTURES LTD.
(24) Same 12th March 2015- the account was debited 5,000,000.00- funds transfer IFO to AHMED YUSUF FRESH.
(25) Same 12th of March 2015- the account was debited 5,000,000.00 cash withdrawal by self RAJAN ZAKA.
(26) Same 12th of March 2015- the account was debited 4,000,000.00 transfer for funding A/C TD0400600000014.
(27) 13th March 2015- the account was debited 10,000,000.00 NEFT TRAN: FT IFO NIG. FOOTBALL FED.
(28) 12th April 2015- the account was credited 23, 028,650.00- RMT/46362552/FGN: BEING PAYMENT.
(29) 21st April 2015- the account was debited 5,000,000.00 cash withdrawal by RAJAN ZAKA.
(30) 23rd April 2015- the account was debited 9,765,000.00 NEFT TRAN: PMT for team allowance.
This is the so-called fiscal discipline, accountability and transparency Amaju Pinnick has boasted the NFF have shown under his watch.
It is also most baffling that this formed part of the accounts reportedly audited by PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC).
There will be more damning evidence on how the finances of Nigeria football were shamelessly channeled to private pockets.
BY HARRISON JALLA