More monies for the development of football in Nigeria were diverted against civil service regulations by the personal account of a staff of the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) on the instructions of his bosses.
These series continue today from item number 31 having stopped at item number 30 in the second series.
We stated in our two previous editions that and still maintain our position that the President of the NFF Amaju Pinnick instructed RAJAN ZAKA to use his savings account number 4015701085 with Skye Bank for the purposes of this brazen money laundering.
Again NFF executive committee member Ahmed Yusuf Fresh was paid a total of 10.5 million Naira by this account.
We continue the narrative of the transactions on this account.
(31) 23rd of April 2015- the account was debited the sum of 8, 263,600.00 Naira- NEFT TRAN: PMT FOR TEAM ALLOWANCE
(32) 24th April 2015- the account was credited 9, 765, 000.00 Naira RTND NEFT IFO SABAD & SONS BDC LTD B/O RAJAN ZAKA
(33) 27th April 2015- the account was debited 9, 765,000.00 Naira- NEFT TRAN: PAYMENT FOR ALLOWANCE (No details of where the funds went to)
(34) 11th May 2015- the account was credited 4, 060,657,53.00 Naira-TD 0400600000014: Closure proceeds.
(35) 14th May 2015- the account was credited 5,000,000.00 Naira- NIP TRSF/2320141505/4015701085/ NIGERIA FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION
(36) 15th May 2015- the account was debited 5, 000,000.00 Naira- CWD By self/9462063 RAJAN ZAKA
(37) 25th May 2015- the account was credited 15, 000,000.00 Naira- NEFT By SABAD & SONS BUREAU: ZBN
(38) Same 25th May 2015- the account was debited 5, 000,000.00 Naira- 5509198/ CWD By RAJAN ZAKA
(39) Same 25th May 2015- the account was debited 10,000,000.00 Naira- FT B/O RAJAN ZAKA IFO AHMED YUSUF
(40) 28th May 2015- the account was debited 500,000 Naira- FT B/O RAJAN ZAKA IFO AHMED YUSUF
(41) Same 28th May 2015- the account was debited 500,000 Naira- 9462068/CWD By RAJAN ZAKA.
(42) Same 28th May 2015- the account was credited 500,000 Naira cash Deposit By RAJAN ZAKA
(43) 3rd November 2015- the account was credited 31, 425,000.00 – Naira-R-61371543/FGN: PART PAYMENT WINNING BONUSES, DAILY ALLOWANCES, RETURN TICKETS:CBN: 77385136-23735:-61
(44) 5th November 2015- the account was credited 43, 267,000.00 Naira- R-61949110/NIGER: PAYMENT OF DOLLAR REQUIREMENT FOR THE FIFA U- 20 WORLD CUP QU: CBN:77545616-23834:-61
(45) 6th November 2015- the account was debited 10, 000,000.00 Naira- CHQ 000000002 IFO MOHAMMED SANI UMAR B/O RAJAN ZAKA.
This is how funds are being mismanaged under Amaju Pinnick-led NFF.
In a saner clime all the perpetrators of these dubious transactions should all be in Jail by now.
It is scandalous that inspite of all these damning revelations Amaju Pinnick and his gang are still holding public offices, walking as free men, posing on national television with unlimited air time and bragging about their achievements of unbridled looting our football treasury.
What a country!!!
It’s time we took our destiny in our own hands.
These series is from the stable of the National Association of Nigeria Footballers (NANF).
By HARRISON JALLA, President (NANF)